Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Digi Galore - anything goes

Good morning my crafty friends.. thank you for dropping by....its always lovely to see you all... 
Well' today I have a real girly treat for you... I have discovered this sweeter then sweet girly images.. and I had to grab the Freebie!!!( thats right I said freebie!!) and colour her up...
 Yup... these All Dressed Up Dolls are so darling.... 




 .. and because I LOVE them so much I used some of my all time fav papers... MME Lost & Found "Blush"....



 I have used pearl lace, ribbon roses, and lots of my flowers stash.. the circle is cut with a stately circles die, and I have distressed inked and stitched... She has been fussy cut out, and popped onto my card. 
I have really enjoyed make this one... all pink & girly... fab! I might just have to pop by and get some more... here....(wink)....
So, all that's left is to enter ...
1.Digi Galore - Anything goes
2.Mema's Challenge - lace & flowers
3.ABC Challenge - U for unlimited
4.Joanna Sheen - Pretty in pink
5.Paper shelter - lace & pearls
6.Inky Chicks- Stitching
7.Diva's by design - lovely lace
I will see you again tomorrow.. with a little retro number... then something festive for Thursday...
Hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lis.fab pretty design and colours and I love the sweet ballerina :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just perfect - but you know I love anything pink and girly, right?! Gorgeous DP - one of my faves too :-)
    And your sweet little ballerina...free you say...must pop on over...
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your coloring is amazing! Lovely card :) So glad you could join us this week at The Paper Shelter. Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh,this is just gorgeous the detail and image are just perfect,
    Sorry not been over for ages,but with my new DT,spot,and my daughter getting Married in 4 weeks its a bit manic love massive hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and perfectly girly. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in our challenge draw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Those papers are some of my favorites too. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love that image and all the pretty details! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, so girly :)
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete