Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Polly Craft Challenge - Birthday Girls

Hello my sweet friend... thank you for popping in on me today!
Its time once again for another Pollycraft challenge. Today's theme is chosen by the lovely Jane , and the theme is "Birthday Girls" ( and I'm sure she won't mind me telling you , that its her birthday this week too... so I hope you get chance to pop over and wish her Happy birthday!!?
Here's mine.... a bit last minute dot.com... but here's Poppy....



The papers are digital... Echo Park I think, and Poppy is coloured with my spectrums....


 Ised glossy Accents on the bubbles then added some glamour dust for sparkle... the sentiment is TLC... 
Please check out the rest of the DT's fab creations on the blog... and give the challenge a whirl... and remember if you use a Pollycraft image , you get credit towards future purchases... What you waiting for ???
 See you there... 
I just need to enter my card in the following challenges...
1. Parade your crafts - Birthdays 
2. Sprinkle N Sparkle- Glitter, embossing powder or flock  
3.Stamp & Create- Birthdays
4.Party Time tuesday- Anything goes  
5.Shopping our Stash- Kids 
6.Totally Papercrafts- Birthday or new baby  
7.The Squirrel & the Fox- Happy Birthday
Thanks for your company today.. I have lots of exciting stuff to come, stay tuned!!
Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love your cute and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.i love your fab papers and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely - fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los, your colouring is perfect, I love the bubbles too. Fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun this is gorgeous, your colouring is fab I love the hair.
    Hugs
    Marie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Lis.... LOVE the bright colours on her dress... and such a fabbie image. (I had a passion for bubbles when I was small... couldn't get enough of the stuff!!)

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet b'day card!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bold colors and equally bold choice of designer papers! Image is colored perfectly. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card - love the papers and colors used on this one! :)
    Have a great rest of the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute image paired with fun paper patterns and colors! Thanks fro joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome coloring and beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us here at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete