Pages

Followers

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Spectrum Noir Challenge - Travel.....

Hello my lovelies..... how was you week?
 The summer has refused to quit and is still pretty fabulous here...I for one will be sad to see it go...
 Just like the recipient of this card... its for a work colleague, she has decided to see a bit of the world now she has graduated...So, I made this card for us all to sign... she will be missed, but what an exciting adventure for her!??
 This card is also perfect for the next challenge over on the Spectrum noir challenge blog where the theme is "Travel"...


The papers are aptly called "Well Travelled " from Carta Bella, and the image is called "Thursdays Child" from Mo Manning....
she is coloured with my spectrums , here's the colours I used...

Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4
Hat:BG6-1

Hair:GB8,10,EB3

Coat:IG7, DR7,6,4,CR7
Bear:GB1,2,8,10,EB5
Doll,CG4,2,
Bag:BG4,EB2&1
WEllies:PP6,5,2,BT3,1 blender
Case:BT3,1,GB7,OR1,GB2,CT4,2,IG5,3,1




 I distressed the papers and added a few post mark stamps... I love the newspaper feel of these papers... I finished with some jute twine and a couple of charms.... The little tag says "from all of us" and is from LOTV.
I just love Mo Manning , they are always so perfect when you need just the right image... 
so, I just need to enter this in...
1.LEJ Designs - Something shiny(charm)
2.Live Love crafts challenge - inspirational pic
3.Digi Heaven - vintage or old
4.4 Crafty Chicks-Lace
5.Hanna and friends - Bingo(dies, lace,Pearls)
6.Perfect sentiments challenge - Twine 
7. Mo's Digital pencil challenge - Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... have a fabulous weekend
hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lis.really love your papers and design and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lis - love the image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation. Love the vintage feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our Lace challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, lovely!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this card with the neutral DP and colourful image and the text DP looks fab used for the flowers :-)

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks for our lace challenge! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Especially the combination of calm vintage colors, newspaper flowers with the wild colored image! Thanks for playing with us at Perfect Sentiment,
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love the pop of color of the image panel on the neutral background. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck, and I hope to see you back soon.

    Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing image and lace! I love the color and layout of your creation! Thank your so much for play with 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bold colors on the stamp, great papers and oh, I love those post mark stamps... Wonderful!
    Have a cool day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vibrant colors you used to color the image and the background just sets it off perfectly. Thanks for playing the Mo's challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW I'll bet your friend just loved it! Those papers are so perfect! So happy to have you join our "Inspiration Collage" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    ReplyDelete