Pages

Followers

Saturday, 14 September 2013

The Squirrel & the Fox - Raining men

Hey guys.... time to share another card with you.. this is one that I made for my daughter to give to her fella... Its some thing to do with his fav rugby team lol.... 
This image was just the job. Its from the Mulberry Wood range called "Champion
The papers are digi from Basic grey "Clippings" 



 I really do love this stamp, and you can colour it up in any combo for the fellas fav team... I used my Spectrums on this...
Bears:TN1,GB2,8,10 EB3,PP2
Strip: IG10,9,6,2,BG3,1 blender,EB2,1
Trophy:TN7,OR1,GB5,1,TN1
Grass:CG1-4,DG2-4,LG3-5..
Sky: IB1,TB1,blender
The sentiment comes with the stamp.


 I matted it all on black card.. BUT I ran out..ARGHHHH! So, I just coloured round the edge of the white matting card with my black speccie pen. No one will ever know..... then I distressed it a little with a black ink pad....
I guess all I need to do is enter this in....
1.The Squirrel & The Fox- Raining men
2.Chocolate Coffee- anything goes
3.Crafty Catz- Men& Boys
4.Polkadoodles - One for the boys
5.Inky Situation - Teddy Bears
6.Happy campers - Use a stamp 
7.Addicted to stamps - Anything goes  
8.Sister Act - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping over.. I am relieved to say that after being busy serving on Jury Duty for the last 2 weeks I am now back to a normal routine.. back to work.. back to crafting , yay!!
 Take care 
See you soon
 Hugsxx

13 comments:

  1. I love your card. It's soooo cute. And your colouring is awesome! TFI

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lis, love the image and fab papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Your colouring is amazing
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've colored those bears perfectly! I think fur is so hard to do, but you have done a beautiful job! Thanks for linking up at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun image! Great card! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  11. great male image and card love the layout and great papers -thanks for joining us at Happy Campers
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, great layering. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at crafty catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete