Pages

Followers

Friday, 20 September 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Saying goodbye


Hello peeps... how are you ..well the weekend is here. ( altho I have work in the morning then I can enjoy some time off with the hubs...) , its been a mad old day , and I am in need of wine!!!
First tho' , I have a card to share, and this is one I made for a colleague at work, who is leaving us to go to uni(hence the school Dp's)...
I had to have this Tiddly inks image as soon as I saw it. the inspiration came from the lovely Alyce!
Plus, it fits perfectly into the latest Tiddly Inks challenge , where the theme is "Saying Goodbye" 


This cutie is called "Aida gonna miss you" she is coloured with my Spectrums, I will add the colurs shortly...
the papers are digi ones called "Off to school" by Fancy Pants, the tag is a LOTV sentiment one... 


I fussy cut her out , and popped her on the front, adding a few flowers and buttons to finish....
I will be sharing this on the Spectrum Noir blog too
So, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.A Creative Romance- dies or punches
2.Sister Act - Anything goes
3.Stampin' for the weekend- back to school (going to Uni- hope that counts?)
4.Sweet Pea stampers- Use Kraft
5.Happy Campers - flowers
6.Creative moments - Anything goes/frame it
7.Just Inspirational- punches & die cuts  
8.Diva's by design - Anything goes
9.Tiddly inks Challenge- Saying goodbye
 thanks for popping by...I have an exciting announcement to make to... Hope you will pop by and share my happy dancing!
hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. This is such a cutie of a card! Welcome to the All Dressed Up DT and happy to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely. I love the alphabet background, very clever. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and looking forward to working with you at All Dressed Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining at Sweet Pea Stampers: Use Kraft Paper
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card! I love the way you have colored her. Thank you for playing along with Sweet Pea Stampers "use kraft on your card/project". Good luck with the draw and we hope to see you again! Sylvia, DT Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.i love your colouring and design and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and the cute image. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'use kraft' challenge - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon - Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous creation Lisa. :) I seriously love it every time I see it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge and sharing that wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “kraft paper/card” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lis,
    Sorry I've not been around much of late but have just caught up with your latest cards - all beautiful of course!
    This TI image is adorable and your layout is fab...and the colouring is stunning :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Your coloring is awesome.
    Thanks for joining Sweet Pea Stampers this time.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous. I love the cute image and the design and embellies are gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a gorgeous card, loving the image, beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable. I just love your design and attention to detail with all the elements. Very well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tiddly Inks. Hope to see more from you soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooooooh Lis!! soyou know I love this like a zillion times over right?!! its just awesome and totally beautiful too.
    thank you so much for playing along with us tiddly inking gals!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH MY wow! This is amazing!! I really love what you did with this! The embossing, the arrangement and sentiments, everything! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our "Goodbye" challenge!

    Big Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    ~TIDT~

    ReplyDelete