Pages

Followers

Monday, 14 October 2013

2 Sisters Challenge - Anything goes

Hello my lovelies.. well , the start of another week after a very soggy weekend...!!
 I thought I would share something colourful - quite Autumnal in shades really that I made for my hubby's birthday a couple weeks back... it was fitting with the Pollycraft challenge too, but sadly Paula has closed that challenge , and shortly the doors to Pollycraft once and for all ....
So, this is "Say cheese" with one of my Pollycraft favs Maurice....and since my hubby loves his photography I had to colour him up!! 

 The colours used are..
Skin:TN2,3,PP2,FS4
Top:TN7,OR1,GB5,3,2
Trousers:BGR5-2
Shoes:IG8,6,4,2
Background:IB2,1,BT1,BG6,4,2,1
The papers are Bo Bunny "Mama Razzi"... and the filmstrip die is Tim Holtz...


 The sentiment I created on the PC, and the font is Spicy Suishi....
I do hope you like him... Hubby did ...
I would just like to enter this in...
1.Glitter N Sparkle - Add some orange
2.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes
3.613 Avenue Create- Anything goes/pile it on
4.Yumi & Fumi -,Anything goes
5.Color Me Craetive - Anything goes
6.Inkspirational- Anything goes
 Thanks soo much for popping by... I have lots of deadlines this week, so hopefully I will have plenty to share..
 Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great design and really fun image. This guy reminds me of my dad - he is aaaaalways taking photos. :D
    Thanks for playing with us at Yumi and Fumi Handmade! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Lis... and so perfect for your hubby if he's into his photography. All the little details (papers, film die etc).. and the fun sentiment too.. just right!

    Hope you're feeling a bit better now...

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blokies' card! Great colours and layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fab, great image and layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colouring-love the shading around the image. Hubby wll love this. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card, really made me smile. Fab image, and love all the layers. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, the papers are gorgeous and the image is wonderfully coloured.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Please make sure you're a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is just too cute! What fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I just love it. Great coloring and design. Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image...great guy card!!
    Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at YUMI FUMI, hope to see you back at the next challenge,
    Hugs Blankina
    DT team Fumi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant male image and brilliant colouring ,love all the papers and film strip diel-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your shading on this image. A fabulous masculine card. I'm sure your hubby loved it! Thanks for sharing with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. Sheena B (Team Fumi).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Loving the image and the back papers are fab - thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap challenge - Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi it's Kathi the Co-Owner at 613 Avenue Create and I wanted to let you know that I chose your card for our Top 3 this week! Congratulations and stop by to pick up your badge!

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my garsh!! I just want to hug that guy!! hehehe... Fabulous card and layout. He's awesome!
    Mahalo for joining us @ Yumi & Fumi Handmade! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this image and you've colored him in so wonderfully! Thanks so much for joining us in the Anything Goes challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun image on a card! Thanks for joining us at Yumi and Fumi!

    ReplyDelete