Pages

Followers

Friday, 25 October 2013

Delightful Challenges - Winged things

Hello my lovelies... its a grotty old morning here.. and I should be getting ready for work.. but I wanted to quickly share this cute lil hoot... from the pen of the lovely Lori Boyd.




I got these papers over at One Buck Wednesday,they are called  "Knee Highs & Bowties" and I just HAD to use them.. teamed up with cute Owlive, which was sold for $1 dollar in aid of Project Cure , for their Owl the Same blog hop... 


Just  a quick card and I LOVE it!
Okies.. off to work.. but I will be back later to link up. 
1.Delightful Challenges - Winged Things  
2.Sister Act Challenge - Anything goes  
3.4Crafty Girlz - Anything goes 
4.Deep Ocean - Button it up 
Happy Friday ( even if it's a soggy one!) 
Hugs xx


12 comments:

  1. It's SOOOOO fabulous Lis.... and damn... I missed that owl!! now how on earth did I do that??

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooo love this lis.stunning bright colours and your owl is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute lil hoot - an adorable card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has certainly brightened my day - such a cute owl and fab colours :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, adorable card
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant project- thank you for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Winged Things challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and fabulous papers and a truly delightful image. Just makes me smile. Thanks for sharing at Delightful challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute. Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image!!! & yes I can see why u had to have those papers!!! Fabulous creation. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Loooove your choice of colours and Fantastic Image! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete