Pages

Followers

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Exciting news!! I am GDT over at Mo's......

Hey guys... I'm a giddy old bean today!!!
 I can now tell the world that I am thrilled to be GDT over with the awesome design team at Mo's Digital pencil challenge....
I am still pinching myself.. and this means I get to play with some fabulously cute images... Yay!
So, to say "thank you" for the girls for letting me join them, and to everyone else for there kind comments.. I created this.... 


  
This little cutie is called" Thanks " , and he is coloured with my markers.....
Skin:TN4,3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:IG5-10, black
Dungarees: BGR5-1
Shirt & flowers :TN7,4,GB7,5,3,CT2,1,DG3,CG4,3,1,
Background:BG5,3,2,1,IG3,2,1,IB1&2,blender

The papers are digi.. from Lori Whitlock, called "Sweet memories"
Just a simple LO with a button & sentiment to finish.
So.. thank you.. my followers, my crafty friends.. and to all the amazing DT's that I am blessed to be part of... 



                                       Big squishy hugs!!!
Now, there is a challenge up at Mo's.. and the theme is "H is for..." which could be anything... so pop on over and check out the divine inspiration....
I will be entering this in...
1.Inky Impressions - Blue as main colour...
2.Penny's Paper crafty- anything goes
3.One Crazy stamper - Thankful or Autumn
4.Craftin desert divas- Anything with a sentiment
5.Papertake weekly - Anything goes
6.Craftin by Designs- Anything goes
 Thanks once again for visiting me today... please come see me again soon won't you?
 Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lis! Gorgeous colouring! Congrats on your guest DT spot! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks for playing in our Blue challenge at Inky Impressions and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Lis...and well done on your Guest spot.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card & fab colouring, Lis! Huge Congrats on your GDT spot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lis.
    Fabulous colourwork on this cutie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your fab news Lis... so well deserved tho...

    Now.... when can I arrange to come over for a lesson in colouring ..... pretty please??????? LOVE this fab card!

    Big Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous sweet card. Congrats on your GDT place.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring of this supercute stamp! Beautiful card! hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your GDT spot, very well deserved
    This card is gorgeous ans your colouring is amazing
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congratulations Lis, well deserved. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. huge congrats on your GDT lis and I love your card.fantastic image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fabulous Lis! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva Anything with a Sentiment.
    Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to the Mo's Team!! Love your card he is so dang cute!! Love your card layout.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!! love your colouring and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lisa, Aren't we lucky girls, I am so chuffed too.
    Congratulations i know we are going to have fun.
    Love the card,this image is adorable and great colouring.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete