Pages

Followers

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Mo's Digital Challenge GDT - Something sweet or good to eat

Hellooooo sweet crafty friend...  
Thanks for your visit today... you have caught me being a tad bit giddy as I get to share my first GDT post with the awesome talent of the Mo's digital pencil challenge team... wahoooo!
So, the theme is "Something sweet or good to eat", and I chose this fun image... hehehe!

The papers are Basic Grey Serendipty & Shine On , I loved the cupcakes on this...and that yellow dotty paper, I LOVE!!!!
The image is "Cupcake Thief", and I have coloured her with my Spectrums... and then carefully cut her out .
Hair: GB1,2,TN1,GB8,10,EB3,5
Skin:TN2,3,FS4,PP2
Wings:BT2,1,IB1
Dress:PP6-1,DR6
Cupcakes:EB2,1,BG4,2,TN1, PP4,2,1,CG4,3,1,GB3,Ct4,3,1,DR7,6,CR7

 i have matted onto chocolate cardstock, and cut out my oval with the same..( then I added some distress paint) 


I have inked with Old Photo DI, and the sentiment is from the PC.... 
I had so much colouring this up, and just a touch of stardust pen was all that was needed to finish...




 So , go check out the stunning work from those uber talented gals at Mo's , and colour up your fav foody or sweet Mo image... I will see you there... 
I would also like to enter this in...
1.Milk coffee - Spots & dots
2.Addicted to stamps - Anything goes
3.Sisterhood of crafters- Anything goes
4.Loves rubber stamps - polka dots
5.Crafty bloggers - Anything goes
6.Inky impressions - Glitter & sparkle
 thank you for sharing such an awesome day... Can't wait to colour up some more!
Hugs xx

23 comments:

  1. Stunning card Lis, love the very cute image and pretty design. Amazing colouring!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card lis.i love your design and stunning image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous card and so cute too
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your GDT that is fabulous news. This is such a fun card. The colours are great and I do love her eye mask!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis, yep! I am giddy too....lol aren't we lucky girls :0)
    Love your card, a great image you chose and beautiful colouring.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome - love the burst of colors! :)
    Have an awesome day, Lis...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is out of this world amazing! LOVE it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a stunning card. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your first GDT card is absolutely awesome, Lis. Can not wait to see more, cause your colouring really blows me away! Love everything about your card!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FABULOUS!!! :) :)
    Thanks for playing along w/ Loves this week for our Polka dots challenge!!!

    I have some yummy blog candy this week ~~ and it's a BIG prize pack...LOL!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great image and a brilliant card. Your colouring is amazing! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous coloring. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My! What a cute card and lovely coloring! I was instantly drawn to your card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh perfect paper for this image! I love this cupcake theif as well, so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a Fantastic card, I love the design and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic job. So glad you were picked and a HUGE WELCOME. Your coloring is amazing and your design work is stunning as well. Looking forward to seeing all the rest of your goodies as the weeks role by.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the yummy looking cupcakes - just brilliant! Super card. Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello hello Lis!

    My best compliments hun, your first DT card is just stunning, love your design and your colouring is Amazing!

    Love the sentiment (and LOVE cupcakes) too!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi I love the card you made for Mo's I always peek in to see the beautiful work you ladies produce with these cute little images. I even took the plunge and submitted an entry.
    Thanks for sharing such lovely work.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lis
    Your card is so pretty Love it. Ok now I want a cup cake. I am going to get one now. Love your inspiration.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  22. So happy to have your wonderfully creative cards as part of our design team at Mo's Lis. Your coloring and design on this card as fantastic. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the beautifully coloured image, a fab card. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete