Pages

Followers

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Mo's Favourite colour.

Hey guys... where have you been??/ 
I have been a busy bee catching up on my DT cards... and this was one of them... 
So, for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week, you have to guess mo's favourite colour... The DT are giving you clues, Right???#
Here's mine... ? 



The papers are from Cosmo Cricket - called "Upcycle", the image is called "Roxy"... and she's fab... My pens sang to me whilst colouring her in... she was soo easy to colour! 


So... check out the amazing inspiration from Mo's Challenge DT , and get colouring!!
I would like to enter this in...
1.Flourishes - Fussy cutting fun
2.Through The Craft Room Door- Anything goes
3.Artistic inspirations - Anything goes
4.Make it Monday - Anything goes
5.Perfectly rustic - Patterned paper
6.Challenges 4 everybody- Anything goes
 Thanks for joining me today, I hope you will leave me a comment, so I can come visit you
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Hello there lovely!
    WOW what a great card, those colours are gorgeous and the little flowers, so sweet!! Thanks heaps for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!!
    SMiles SHArnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and I came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantabulous!!! Love the colours!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of pattern paper throughout the card. The colour palette is lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lis.i love the gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing!! ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Flourishes Fussy Cutting challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, thank you for sharing over at MIM and good luck in our challenge! Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and image. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Your colouring of the image is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and detail. Love the flowers.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just stunning!!!! the coloring is so vivid just perfect in every way.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lis, I love how you fussy cut her and added her onto the diecut, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lis, I'm in love with your colouring! Every week again I am curious about what you will come up with and each time it's over the top stunning! I must admit I alos own some Spectrums, but I am far away from beeing good at colouring with them. And instead of trying and practising I go thea easier way and use my Prismacolors ... so I did recently with exactly this image. LOL! Think I need to take a lesson from you!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! You have done an amazing job colouring this card, love the use of pattern paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always a delight to come and drool over your coloring Lis. Your shading technique is amazing. Beautiful card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete