Pages

Followers

Saturday, 2 November 2013

All DressedUp Challenge - Autumn Colours/ Give thanks

Hello my lovelies.... The weekend is upon us ! Yay! 
Today also means the start of another challenge over at All Dressed up , and the theme this time is "Autumn colours / Give thanks " ...so fairly easy.. I think... 
Here what I made using the new digi "All wrapped up".... and some fabulous autumnal papers created by Wendy Burns too..... 


So here she is , coloured with my Spectrums... I have used the papers, distressing them first, popped on a doily, and die cut some flowers & leaves ,and finished with gems & pearls. 


 I love a pinch of turquoise with autumnal browns.... 
 So, check out all the gorgeous makes from the Dressy Girls.. and give the challenge a whirl.. all you need is an ADU image, and you could use a freebie...
so, I will see you there??
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting for all Seasons - Autumn 
2.Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes
3.Craftin' Desert diva's - Anything goes
4.Die Cuttin' Diva's - Anything goes w/die cut
5.Ladybug ink - Autumn colours

thanks for joining me today... have a great weekend!
Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. A super sweet card Lis. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lis hunny that is just stunning, absolutely stunning. I love it
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo gorgeous love the autumn colours, your colouring is just amazing!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect ! colouring is spot on and i love the vintage feel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding! Love everything about this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute Lis. Great distressing too, a smashing card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulously done card and the distressing and vintage papers showcase this lovely little gal perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty, Lis! Gorgeous colouring too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured and beautifully put together. LOVE the way you used Wendy's papers too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Lis, fabulous design DT hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Lis.... perfect colouring... fab use of Wendy's paper too... and I love the flowers done in kraft!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring and card! I love the touch of turquoise and will have to remember to use it myself! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous lis.the image is really sweet and I love your fabulous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful and elegant card you've made! I love all the colours you used. And that image is so sweet!
    Thanks for joining the Paper Crafting Journey!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I love how your image really pops.
    DT Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card love your coloring thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at CFAS for our Autumn colours challenge. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete