Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 November 2013

In The Pink Challenge - Embossing

Hey, hey! Hello to you.....
 Pull up a chair... and enjoy... today see's the launch of another challenge over at In The Pink , this time its "Embossing", thats heat or dry..... 
Of course , with my new love of "Frantage", I had to use it.... and I needed a belated birthday card.... On the rarest of occassions do I ever forget peoples birthday's , but embarrasingly I did.... So, I made it pink... an eureka moment methinks!!! 




So the papers are Carina Gardner "Rose Garden", and I used an assortment of circle & scallop dies to create my card, added some lace, Frantage, and a die cut flower... and a button to finish.. I love theses I have such a lovely mix of colours...
This lil fella is a Mo Manning image called "I forgot", coloured with my Spectrums... speed colouring again ladies , sorry.... 
IG1-6
PP1&2,TN1,and blender.



quite a quick card for me... posted off in double quick time too..... 
 So, do pop on over to the In The Pink challenge.. and have bash... there is lots of inspiration to be had. Remember, you creation has to be mainly pink...
so, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
2.A Gem of a challenge - Sparkles
3.613 avenue Create-  create your own (image, shaped card, frantage, flower,lace)
4.Addicted to stamps - Embossing
5.Fab N funky - Cute Critters
6.Songbird challenge -Another day, another die
thanks for joining me today, sorry its late... I did remember honest... just had a very late night at work ...
hugs xxx


11 comments:

  1. Your design of layered circles is quite pretty. The lace and flower provide nice texture and contrast. The image is beautifully colored. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create with this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty and adorable. Love the cute ellie and design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.really sweet image and beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous layering and beautiful textures! Love the wonderful color integration and adorable image. Beautifully crafted! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I love the image, beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! You colored him up beautifully!

    Natasha - DT Songbird Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice of image and sentiment for this belated card and your colouring may have been speedy but it looks fab - the skin has great texture :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining the ATSC With this cute card :-) Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete