Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 November 2013

Spectrum noir - Some Odd Girl -

Hey, how are you ???? 
 Thanks for popping by... today I wanna share a card that I created  to share on the Spectrum Noir Blog....featuring a fabulous Some Odd Girl image ..."Bookish Tia"  



Here she is with some Cashmere Dame papers by Glitz... and some elements from the set too... I just printed them out and cut round them....



 I coloured Tia with my Spectrums....
I would like to enter this in the following challenges...
1.Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes
2.Creative Inspirations  paint- Anything goes
3.Hanna & Friends - Anything goes
4.My craft creations - Anything goes
5.LEJ Designs - Anything goes
6.Scribble & scrap - Anything goes
Thanks for joining me today, I shall be back tomorrow with my DT card from All Dressed Up challenges. 
Bye for now
Hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lis.fab design and colours and I love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card, the image is so cute and wonderfully coloured. I love the typewriter too.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble and Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colouring Lis and the layers of DP look fab together :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image, your colouring is awesome as always & I loving your combo of papers!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete