Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

The Stamp Basket GDT - Angelica & Friends

Hello my dears... thanks for joining me for another inspirational card for The Stamp Basket... this is pink & girly for you today.... and the stamp is divine..!!
Today isn't a Christmas one...No!!! 
 Janet has these gorgeous "Angelica and friends" stamps on offer , just have to get them all as they are buy 2 get 1 half price??? 
so here is one of her friends, this is Mariella...



She is coloured with my Spectrums, and I have used some pretty girly papers to match....


 I finished with a doily & a computer made sentiment
 just a simple card from me to show off the lovely image...
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Corrosive Challenge - Tic Tac toe ( image, papers, sentiment)
2.Bloggers Challenge - things with wings
3.Inky situation - Anything goes
4.Penny black - Anything goes
5.Card Crafters Circle- Cute cards
6.Whimsy inspires - Anything goes
 thanks for joining me today, I have a fabby DT card to share tomorrow..
 Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is just darling. Loving the pinks and mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the colours and sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lis - love the sweet image and your gorgeous colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Lis.... she's just GORGEOUS!!! And of course, your pink, as always... is perfect!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete