Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

The Stamp Basket GDT - Bluebell behind presents...

Hello and good morning..
 You have joined me today for my final card as GDT over at The Stamp Basket.. and this is a little cutie to finish with...



This is bluebell behind the presents.... I have coloured it up with my Spectrums... The papers are Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas . I have glued this to the shaped Craftwork Card blank, and trimmed it, then distressed with a little sandpaper.
 I have added  this lovely green satin ribbon.. this is such beautiful quality... I LOVE it! 

The die cut in the corner is Cottage Cutz Elegant holly Border, onto which I have dotted a few small red pearls... 
all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Little Claire's - Christmas
2.Totally Gorjuss - 3 patterned papers
3.A Little Bit Crafty - Sparkle & shine
4.Artistic stamper - Christmas
5.Cards galore - animals
6.Creatalicious- Christmas
thanks for popping by... I always appreciate your company..
hugs xxx





9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, such an adorable image. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love this image and beautiful colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.fabulous design and colouring and I love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love your detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet stamp! And you have colored it perfectly. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image. You have showcased it beautifully. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete