Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

The Stamp Basket GDT - Fizzy Moon circle card

welcome, welcome...pull up a chair.
You have joined me at just the right time...I am sharing another Stamp Basket GDT card today, featuring one of those adorable Fizzy Moon bears...
 I cut a circle card from a card blank with my Go Kreate dies, and cut another out in the yummy blue papers from the  First Edition Silent Night pad. I coloured my Fizzy Moon "Presents" bear with my Spectrums, and matted on blue card, then distressed it. I layered on some La la land fence die cuts and Joy Snow crystals dies.. added lots of Glamour Dust, and a gem to finish.



 Isn't  it all so sparkly??? I LOVE it!!! I might just send this one to myself!!
So, you can grab all the stuff you need at The Stamp Basket, and whats even better there's a SALE on.... 
all thats left for me to do is......enter this in the following challenges...
1.Amusing Challenges - Glitter 
2.Deep Ocean - Winter
3.Cute Card Thursday- Animal Magic
4.Graph It Challenge - Furry Friends
5.Creative Card Crew - Teddy Bears picnic
6.Sweet Stampin' - Christmas is coming
Thanks for joining me today.. I have lots more exciting stuff to share tomorrow... come visit me again , won't ya? 
 Hugs x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lis, that image pops right off the card with the white background. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lis.i love the shape and gorgeous fizzy moon bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS colouring.... love those brights (you really have got me inspired to use them)... and yes I agree, send it to yourself! I won't tell... promise!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, adorable sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, I am a sucker for those bear images! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for playing along with us at Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colouring of image on this lovely shaped card.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Christmas” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card, I especially like the shape of your base card. Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete