Pages

Followers

Monday, 11 November 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes

Hello to you !! how are you???
its Monday . booooo!
... and its cold wet & drab... the only saving grace is I have the day off!!! 
so, time to share a card.... since I have been a little AWOL over the last few days....

This was a cute New home card I made a while back , but hadn't had time to share....  i can't recall the papers.. I will update when I do... the house , I know is a Magnolia stamp, and its coloured with my Speccies... just a simple card really, I fussy cut & 3d'd the house on

 The sentiment is computer created...
I would just like to enter this in...
1.Challenges 4 everybody- Anything goes
2.Penny black & more - Anything goes
3.Scrappin 4 Fun - Anything Goes
4.Sister Act - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by.... I hope you will join me tomorrow for my next SB GDT card..
 Hgs xxx


8 comments:

  1. A super creation for this months challenge, thanks so much for joining us at penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card Lis, love the colours and that house stamp is just brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely colors!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.fab funky paper and I love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Lis and lovely colours :-)
    I hope you enjoyed your day off!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous match for the image and the papers, just perfect new home card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabby 'New Home' card and thanks for joining us at PB & More and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete