Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

The Stamp Basket GDT

Good morning!! 
Have you missed me??
I have had a busy weekend , and I thought it was about time a shared a little something with you...
 Today I have another Stamp Basket  GDT card ...



This is Bluebell with Saddle, coloured with my Spectrums, the papers are MME Vintage Christmas. I have added a doily, some ribbon, a MB whimsical flourish die, and a Wild Rose Studio Christmas labels sentiment.


I finished with a sprinkling of Glamour dust, a Christmas button and some red twine...
you can get all you need to make Christmas card like this over at the Stamp Basket it.. and whats even better ...they have a SALE on!!! 
So what are you waiting for...?
 I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Amusing Challenges - Glitter
2.Challenges 4 everybody- anything goes
3.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes
4.Corrosive Challenges - Fur & Feathers
5.2 Sisters - Christmas sparkle
6.Crafty Calendar- All things Christmas
 thanks for dropping by.. I do hope you will join me tomorrow as I have another Xmas card to share...
 Have a super crafty day!
Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the colouring is beautiful, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.really adorable image and your colouring and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and fabulous colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog with your fur/feather card. It fits perfectly with the challenge.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and fun image - plus you colored it beautifully!Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Love that image.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete