Pages

Followers

Sunday, 29 December 2013

All Dressed Up Inspirational card

Hey guys... how are you???
 I guess you may have had chance to escape from all the madness and enjoy a quiet mooch around all the blogs today? 
Things will be pretty quiet everywhere, and now the dust has settled I can share this Inspirational card for the All Dressed Up challenge...
 this one has a BIG flavour of Spring... 



This adorable little image is called "Fairy Magic" ... and I have coloured her with my Spectrums 




You can find lots of gorgeous digi's  like her in the All Dressed Up shop on Etsy..... Please pop over and have a look . 
All that left for me to do is wish you a wonderful day, and enter this in the following
1.Crafting Muskateers- Layer it up 
2.Crafty Creations - Anything goes
3.Digistamps4joy - Anything goes
4.Paper Shelter - Anything goes 
5.The Stampin Chef  - Anything goes 
6.Stamp N Doodle. -Anything goes 
 Thanks for popping by ...
Hugs xx 


14 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty with wonderful fresh spring colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh she's just so gorgeous Lis... and your card is in those lovely spring colours too.. but of course, her pink dress is what does it for me! LOL

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful and sweet card Lis.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring and I love the sweet sparkle you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this may just be my favourite ADU image so far although it is pretty hard to pick just one! She looks gorgeous in the pretty spring shades and your colouring is stunning :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back with my dt hat on:
    This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lis.really sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply a fantastic card. The brights colors are so cheerful. Just love it. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Chef.
    Hugs,
    Christine Garner

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a cutie.. Thanks for joining Stamp n Doodle challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous creation hun!
    Beautiful colouring!

    Thank you so very much for joining us at The Stamping Chef and Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Karen - DT.xx
    www.kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress

    ReplyDelete