Pages

Followers

Monday, 23 December 2013

Almost there...!

Hey you lot.... good to see you!!! 
Thank you for sparing a moment to pop over and letting me share one of my last few Christmas makes..... I really do appreciate it, as you time is precious right now I'm sure :-)
I had to get a few of my xmas LOTV images inked up, before the big day passed me by...lol! 
So, the first one is an adorable couple, perfect to send to that perfect pair at this time of year !! 


Now, I got chance to play with my Grand Calibur , and cut out a larger card shape....  the papers are LOTV too. The image is called "Window seat" and I have coloured it up with my markers
Skin;TN3,2,PP2,FS4

Hair;GB8,CT4,2,IG4,2

Hat,curtains,presents,outside :IG6,DR7,DR4,CR7,IB2,1.BT1

Clothing:DG4,CG4,3,1,BGR4,3,2,1,,IG5,3,2,1,BT5,4,2,1,GB4,2,TN1,CT1,HB1,2

Background:EB1,TN1,blender



I have frantaged lots, and used this fabulous Dee's distinctively die... I LOVE it!!! I dotted pearls onto it...Oooooh I love the sparkle ! hehehe
I also used a Marianne branch & flower die... and MFT dienamics wintery wreath , and a few mini fir cones from one of our autumnal works this year... The square die behind is one of the Joy Square dies.  
so, thats it... I hope you like??
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Addicted to stamps - Lovely wishes 
2.Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
3.That Craft place - anything goes 
4.The Squirrel & the Fox - Christmas 
5.Little Claire's - Christmas 
6.A Creative Romance - Sparkle at Christmas 
 thanks for popping in... If I don't see you again before the big day.. Have a wonderful Christmas....
hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lis.really sweet image and your design is stunning.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    and happy christmas
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwww Lis this is adorable. Brilliant colouring as always too
    Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with That Craft Place sweetie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorjuss Lis, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card - love that tree - it looks wonderful - thanks for joining us at that craft place! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete