Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Celebrate at My Mum's Craft Shop !!

Hellloooo my lovelies... good to see you??
I hope Santa was good to you , and you join me today in good spirits, looking forward to the start of 2014???
The theme this week over at My Mum's Craft Shop is "Celebrate!!", and here is my DT card....




 this is "Ava loves to celebrate" from the "Stamping Bella Uptown Girls" range 



I have finished colouring her up with my Spectrums..
 Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB3,5
Flowers & bows:PP6,5,4,2,
The papers are Carina Gardner "Garden Rose". I have added a doily, a die-namics "Dainty Bow" and the sentiment is from TLC.

So, I would just like to enter this in the following..
1.Addicted to stamps - Lovely wishes
2.Cute card Thursday - Anything goes
3.Crafts and Me - Anything goes
4.Lets Create challenges - Celebrate
5.Whoopsi Daisy - Celebrations
6.Whimsy stamps - Party time

Thanks for popping by....
Have a fabulous new year!
see ya next year!
hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Lis, I love everything about it.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a bit of paper piecing and have done it with the dress on this image but wow, it looks so awesome on the cake too!
    Gorgeous colours and love that bow!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the papers and candy colour tones. Hope you have a lovely evening and wish you a fabulous 2014. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite Uptown Girls... and you've made a gorgeous job of her... love the paper piecing!

    Big hugs and Happy New Year!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so precious, love the paper piecing and paper ribbon
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your card with us at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lis - this is absolutely gorgeous! I love UG and that paper piecing and bow are perfect!
    Have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete