Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas my lovelies.... and thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement throughout the year..
 Just one final card to share... and I can close my craft room door and enjoy the festivities!!! 


This fabulous Santa is LOTV, isn't he gorgeous!!! ????/
 I hope he brings you loads of pressies!!
 I have coloured him with my spectrums... 
Skin:TN3,2,PP2,FS4

Reindeer:BG6,GB8,10,2,TN1,EB2,1,CR8

Background:BGR5-1,IG2&1

Presents:BT5,3,1,GB4,CT2,DG4,CG4,3,2,DR7,4,2,CR7




 I LOVE that poinsettia die from Dienamics.... and the Joy square frame die ! That papers are Carina Gardner "Vintage Christmas " 
So there you have it... my last Xmas card ...

Merry Christmas you guys!!
 Hugs !xxxx 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and what fabulous Santa you have colored. :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis.... you've made a fabulous job of this little Santa... I'm afraid I have the stamp sitting on my desk unused.... but there's always next year!!

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card - love the vintage feel and that gorgeous image. Santa was good to me this year so have lovely things to play with in my craft room! I hope he was generous to you too and that you had a very Merry Christmas :-D
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete