Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Mo's digital pencil challenge - Animals, insects & Fairies.

Hello, and welcome back!
Its a busy old blog day today for me.... I have another to share for the Digital Pencil challenge over @ Mo's
The theme chosen by the lovely Debbie   is "Animals, Insects & Fairies"..
 So, I had to colour up this cutie!!!!



This is "Baby Fairy Ladybug", isn't she too cute???
I coloured her up with my Spectrums..
Skin:TN4,3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:black, IG8,6,3
Wings:DR7,7,5,3,CR7,IG6,IG9,7,5,3,black
Dress:IG3,1,blender 



 I followed a sketch from "Deconstructed Sketches" , and used these lovely MME lost & Found Union Square papers... I have held onto these for ages.... not wanting to cut into them... 
I have added a little lace trim, used dies from MFT, fishtail flags & flowers, dotting a little candy button to the centre. 
i do hope you check out the rest of the DT's awesome makes... these ladies are truly a talented bunch!!!
 All I need to do is enter this in the following 
1.Bunny Zoes- Wings 
2.Crafty bloggers - Girly
3.Created with Love - Anything goes
4.Graph-It - Anything goes
5.Gem of a challenge - Anything goes
6.Crafty ribbons - Spots or stripes  
7.Really reasonable ribbon- Bingo(dots,glitter,flower&trim) 
8.My heart pieces- Sparkle
Thanks for sharing your day with my , I do hope you will pop over again soon... 
hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. I can see why you kept these gorgeous papers but they certainly look good on your stunning card! The image is just adorable and your colouring is spot on as usual!
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous lis.fabulous colouring and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning!!! Glad you held on to these papers cause it is perfect for this image.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just to cute. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lis!! I love, love, LOVE this!! One of my fave Mo images...and you've showcased her beautifully!! Gorgeous coloring - as always!! And those papers are perfect! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute project! Thanks so much for playing along at RRR! Hope to see you again soon.

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling image and so beautifully colored! Thanks for joining Created With Love Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous creation yet again Lis, I adore this sweet image and your colouring just brings it to life.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Graph'It color challenge!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, just love this! The papers are really perfect for this cutie and your colouring on her just brings her to life.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous creation, love it!...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    Hugs Sara x x

    ReplyDelete