Pages

Followers

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Mo's Digital pencil Challenge - "I" is for........

Hey there... thanks for visiting...
its Thursday, so I guess that means another challenge is up @ Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge... and the theme this time is "I" is for... It can be anything!!! 
 I have chosen "Ill, Indisposed, Icky!!"..lol!  


This fella is called "Beary Sick", he is coloured with my Spectrums...
Bear: GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,BG9
Pj's:BG4,3,2,1,IB1,BT1,IB2
Hankie;CT4,2,1,
Slippers:PP5,2,IG4,1,blender
Background:IG4-1,BG4,2,blender 


he papers are DoCrafts Wellington bear papers , I think... and I have used the fab Die-namics Looped Border, and Oval Tab. the sentiment is computer generated. I have matted & layered onto Kraft cardstock, then distressed with Walnut Stain DI. 
now, for a little more inspiration,check out the rest of the DT ladies' creations, they are awesome as always !!
Someone give that poor bear a hug!!!
All, I need to do now is enter this in...
1.Cards for Men - Anything goes
2.Paper Playtime - Anything goes 
3.Animal Friends - anything goes w/ an animal
4.Emergency Crafters - Anything BUT Christmas
5.Sparkles Forum - Animals
6.Here come the boys- Anything goes for the boys
Thanks for joining me today... I should be busy doing my last minute packing, and a little baking to take away with us for the weekend...
 Catch you soon
 hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Haha, looove your "i-words"! So funny. The card looks stunning and your awesome colouring makes the image really pop. Great job, Lis!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring and design. I just love the cute pink bunny slippers lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Lis! Absolutely incredible colouring of that sweet image! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Super.
    Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous image and brilliant card. Thank You for Playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck from Woo, Sharon, Teresa, Donna, Jacky, Ginny, Becky, Mojca, Mandz, Stacey & Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunderschöne Karte. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant card for you to share with us at Cards for Men. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh ist die süße geworden. Einfach zauberhaft
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.i love your design and fabulous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, he's fabulous, love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab work Lis, I totally adore your rich colouring! I asked this image (feminine version) this month because of your wonderful card!

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry I am late getting to you this week Lis, thought I had called..oh well another senior moment I guess...lol
    Gorgeous card, I so love this image and your colouring is fab! Love the slippers :o)
    Hope you had a lovely week-end.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome! Great colouring skills! And a perfect match with papers and deco.

    Thank you for entering at Sparkles Monthly Challenge blog and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lis, gorgeous card the colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete