Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 December 2013

My mum's Craft shop challenge - Christmas

Hey you guys!!!
Hello and welcome.....
 I have been busy behind the scenes making samples for my new DT post with My Mum's Craft Shop!!! Yay! 
This is my first card as part of the December challenge with the rest of the Dt lovelies..... 



So , here we have it... the papers are Echo Park "Tis the Season", and the image is James the bear from LOTV, and he is coloured with my Spectrums... I have been dabbling with those new brush nibs. I LOVE 'em!



The sentiment is white ink on black card, from the fab MFT Christmas stamps "Holiday Subway Art ". The die cut is the Holly die from Crafts Too, I just added a few red pearls from stash....
So, check out the rest of the inspiration from the awesome gathering of the DT girlies... and give the challenge a whirl... there's always something fabulous up for grabs..
I would just like to enter this in the following...
1.Annabelle Stamps challenge - Christmas
2.Jellypark Friends - Christmas
3.Sister Act - Anything goes
4.Totally Papercrafts - Ho Ho Holidays
5.4 Crafty chicks - Christmas 
6.Feeling crafty - Christmas 
Thanks for popping by...
 hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. awwww Lis! he is just gorgeous and I love your card layout so much
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card, Lis! Congratulations on your new DT! I'm so happy to see you link up with us over at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas card and a gorgeous teddy.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lis.james is adorable and I love your design and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your new DT position Lis.... and I love this fab card... you really are going to have to give me colouring lessons!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH, Lis....this card is so adorable!! He's soooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your teddy bear image is simply colored beautifully. You made me want to hug this cutie. Great layout and color combination too.Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete