Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT- christmas

Hello my lovelies... yes, I  am back to share my first card as a DT member at My Mum's Craft shop... Yay!! I was sooooo chuffed when Kitty asked me.... 
So, you can catch my first post with them here... or pull up a chair, and share it with me on my blog.... 

I have been a little adventurous and made something other than a card... I know, gasp!!! 
What with all the yummy stuff  Kitty has , I just couldn't decide... but I finally chose these lush papers, and a Wee stamp that I just adore... 



So, where did I get the idea, you as???
well, I saw this adorable creation from the lovely Eulanda, and she has a Tutorial too.
The papers are Carta Bella "So this is Christmas" , the stamp is "Holly" from Wee stamps..she is coloured with my Spectrums... 
I have added Frantage, my new fav embellishment.. and stickles, gems & pearls. I used the Die-namics Poinsettia die, and the Joy Crystals dies.... and of course, glamour dust all over her wings!!!


This is how it looks folded up...nifty eh??? 
anyhooooo, this was made for the lovely Ann , my FB group swap partner, I hope she doesn't see this before the package arrives, eeep! 
so, just to enter this in...
1.Come and Get it!- Christmas 
2.Joanna Sheen - Make it sparkle
3.ABC Challenge - A for almost Christmas
4.Scribble & scrap - Anything goes
5.Stempeltraeume challenge - Christmas colours
6.Totally Papercraft - Ho ho holidays
 Thanks for joining me today... see you soon
Big Squishy Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!
    Can I be Your swap buddy, too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lis.stunning sweet image and I love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenges hope you will join us again
    hugs Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card...fab colouring!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow was für ein tolles Werk. Ganz bezaubernd.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei Stempelträume
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous Christmas card and such a fab idea. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at stempelträume.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really sweet, love the image.Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges for our special Christmas Challenge and Blog Hop
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete