Pages

Followers

Thursday, 9 January 2014

In The Pink Challenge- Anything goes

Hello and good morning.... Well, I guess I am finally getting into the swing of things , post Christmas and all that!
time to start off with another challenge from In The Pink... the theme is "Anything goes"
Here is my card.... 


This little cutie is a Crafters Companion stamp, and the papers are First Edition "Spring Drop" , which I have had ages now....I love it , its sooooo glittery ..Yum!
 I tucked in a doily , and die cut flowers, and a couple of buttons... Finito!
check out the rest of the DT ladies' creations, and give the challenge a whirl... After all its easy peasy!!!
 All I need to do is enter this in...
1. Cards N more - Anything goes
2.Fantastic Tuesday- Anything goes
3.LEJ - Anything goes
4.Papertake weekly -Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by... I have another post hot on the heels of this one... do hang  around... 
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous Design, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for joining us on our first monthly challenge of 2014 'anything goes', what a great theme to start off with.

This is adorable and such a lovely simple design. I love the image topper with the doily behind it.

I really hope you will pop back and join in with more of our future monthly challenges, always crafty goodies/digis up for grabs.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

Christine L said...

Gorgeous image, fabulous colouring... lovely layout.... in other words... perfect!

Big hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

This definitely has a real spring feel to it, I just wish it was like this outside! The soft pastels are lovely and perfect for the sweet image :-)
Hugs, Kat x

cass said...

Wonderful card, love the image sand the colours, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

coops said...

so gorgeous lis.fab pretty paper and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx