Pages

Followers

Thursday, 23 January 2014

In The Pink Challenge - Die cuts & punches

Hello my crafty friend... thanks for joining me ... I have a busy blog day today.... 
First up is In The Pink , with their next challenge of "Die cuts & Punches"....    and we are sponsored by the fabulous "All Dressed Up " designs from the pen of Wendy Burns...




So, here she is.... I have used one of the "Three little party girls", and coloured up with my Spectrum markers, and added detail with my new Spectrum pencils....
Hair: EB1,GB1,8,10, EB5,8
Skin: TN4,3,2,FS4,PP2, Pencils 4,6,89,35
Top: BT4-1 & the background is BT1&2
Skirt:PP6-1

The papers are digi of course , from Echo Park called "Baby Girl".... 
I have used a Spellbinders borders die, and the Fabulous Phlox fro Memory Box ....



The sentiment is TLC.... 
so, please check out the inspiration from the rest of my ITP teamies, and get out your dies& punches.. Remember , your creation HAS to be mainly PINK!!!!
All that's left for me to do is enter this in...
1.Card Mania - Anything goes
2.Incy Wincy - Flower Frenzy
3.Whoopsi Daisy - Tic Tac Toe (flower, die cut, digi)
4.Scribble & scrap - anything goes
5.My Sheri Crafts- Use a digi
6.Aud Sentiments - Use a sentiment 
7.Craft Mojo- All things new ( Die) 
8.Fairies Challenge - New beginnings (Die)
 Please pop back later when I have a Mo manning to share... catch you then ! 
Hugs xxx


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and great image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous colouring and the face details are brilliant!
    Beautiful DP layers too :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so pretty and such a gorgeous card you've created. I'm off to add this little gal to our Pinterest brag board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and lovely card! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is really amazing! Fantastic colouring! Love it! Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what a little sweetie she is, Lis - such darling little girl all dressed in Pink! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Such a cute, sweet image! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful image and card Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with our any sentiment challenge Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Did you realise that you had Top Three in the last challenge? You need to email me on the email given in the blog post for your voucher.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! What a sweet card... love the colors and details

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete