Pages

Followers

Friday, 17 January 2014

LOTV challenge - Anything goes

hello you guys, happy weekend...!
I have a little baby card for you today... well, Its not actually a litlle card, but for a little baby, if you get my drift??
 Okies....So, I thought it was about time I coloured up some of these gorgeous baby stamps from LOTV. if there is a lot on this theme popping up, don't go wondering anything... its purely a coincidence.


This card blank is a big 8x8 ,I would guess, a fancy one from Craftwork card...But a nice change from my usual square cards....The papers are from Echo Park, baby boy ones, and I have used my floral oval die, and my precious heart one from MB.




The stamp is called "Balloon Basket", and is coloured with my Spectrums...I blended the background with my BG pens, and dotted with liquid pearls, for a starry effect.The tag is also LOTV from the sentiment tag set.
so, I would like to enter this in...
1.LOTV Challenge - Anything goes
2.Brown Sugar- Anything goes
3.Sister Act - Anything goes
4.4 Crafty Girls- Anything goes
5.Charisma Cardz - Its a boy thing
6.My Heart Pieces - Anything goes 
7. Papercrafting Journey- vintage/distressed /shabby chic 
8.Southern girls - Its all new
 Thanks for popping by today... I will hopefully be back with a creation in pencil next xx

13 comments:

  1. aw Lis....this is adorable!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lis, this is just gorgeous!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable hunny love it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable & cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so stunning lis.fabulous design and colours and I love the sweet baby image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Lis thanks for joining us over at Charisma Cardz
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great male creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation Lis, love the sweet baby image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so gorgeous with all those yummy layers of DP and then your beautifully coloured image on top :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card. So soft and subtle and sweet. Your colouring is amazing.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card! I love the soft colour scheme and your colouring is gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete