Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Anything goes!

Hello and a Happy New Year to you!!!
Its lovely that you have joined me this morning, as we kick off our first Mo challenge of 2014!!!!!
The theme today is "Anything goes"!!!
My mojo has not returned to me since the Christmas break, so I have cheated a little and used a pre coloured topper to create a quick circle card today... here she is ....



I really adore Mo's Fairies, and this one is no exception.... I used my Go kreate die for the card blank, and Cheery Lynn scallop for the DP. The flower is a Marianne die, I LOVE the rolled flower...!!!


So, check out the rest of the DT creations, they will blow you away!!!
 I just need to enter this in...
1.Creative Moments- Anything goes
2.Crafty creations - Anything goes
3.Inky impressions - Anything goes
4.Paper shelter - Anything goes
5.Card & Scrap - Use flowers
6.Natalie & Amy - For the girls
 thanks for popping by today 
 Hugs xxx

17 comments:

  1. This is just darling with beautiful colouring. Love the round shape.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW this is so sweet, Happy New Year, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lis, this is just adorable - lovely sweet image and fabulous shape. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Lis!! Are you kidding me? Your mojo is alive and well...at least based on what I'm seeing here! This card is sweet and girly and positively pinkalicious!! I love it!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! great coloring and the color are perfect. love the little touches...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lis.... and not a cheat.... cos your design is so fab!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lis.i love the round shape and fab pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nydelig kort! Søtt motiv som er lekkert fargelagt :-) Takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap denne gangen og riktig godt nytt år!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New year Lis, I hope its full of Good things for you.
    Super card, I think my crafty mojo is still on vacation....lol but I don't think yours has gone anywhere. Its beautiful!
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, I love round cards and never ever do them, but you really out did yourself with this one. What a way to start off the New Year with such a gorgeous creation.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab shaped card
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mojo looks ok to me - this sweet circle card is just lovely! And PINK!
    Toppers are NOT cheating as there is loads more to the card than this.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at creative moments

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lekkert kort du har laget. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and scrap.

    ReplyDelete