Pages

Followers

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Something New

Hey guys... how are you???
 Its always a delight to start my day with your company....
We have a new challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil this week.. and the theme is "Something New"... 
My take is "New Baby".




 This little fella is called "Spit happens" , I have coloured him with my Spectrums..
Skin:TN4,3,2PP2,FS4
Top:TB4,3,2,1,
Bunny:BG6,3,1,TN2
Nappy:IG5,3,1,blender
Background:IB1&",BT1,blender
The papers are Forever friends "New Arrival" papers, which I have had for an absolute age... but my new years resolution is to get my paper stash used, even if they are to yummy to cut!!!!
The sentiment is from Jellypark.



Isn't he just adorable???
 Anyhooo... get yourself over to Mos' and check the DT makes... and get yourself entered, all you need is a Mo image...
I would just like to enter this in
1.Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
2.Die cuttin' Diva's - old & New 
3.Inky Chicks - Anything goes
4.Card mania - Anything goes
5.Crafting from the heart- Anything goes/ Pearls or buttons
6.Through the Purple Haze- Anything goes 
7.Craft your passion - Cool colours 
8.Fussy & Fancy- monochromatic
Thanks for popping by
hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. so loving this, fabbie colouring, just love the added card buttons
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is terribly sweet...i love it....thanks for joining us.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colouring as always Lis and your card is just adorable!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card love the image & buttons! Thanks for joining us Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha-ha ...Isn't he just the sweetest babe. great colouring Lis, I love the buttons.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh this is just so sweet and your colouring first class hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! I love all of Mo's digis and he's a real cutie. Amazing colouring and I love the design of your card.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little fellows face just kills me every time I see it. Love that expression. The buttons are fun. Totally cute Lis. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest card ever!!! Baby cards are difficult to do, I think, but you have made it look so easy!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable and such beautiful colouring :-)
    The button border is gorgeous and congrats on a good start to your resolution of using up those older DPs!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, I love your gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sweetie, I love your gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so adorable -love your layout and colouring! Thanks for joining our Monochromatic Challenge this week at Fussy & Fancy.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is fab! Love those buttons, fab design! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, cuter! Really love your baby card and it is just perfect for the challenge theme.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this card gives me a big smile on my face every time I see it! Love the coloring!
    Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs... We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete