Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Always remember....

Hello and good morning...I hope you are all well? 
I am just getting caught up with my DT stuff, and this is one I whistled up for the free week over at My Mum's Craft shop... 



I love this Inkylicious stamp, and I thought , for a change I would step outside my comfort zone, and use a sentiment stamp as my focal point.
I have , once again used those Carina Gardner "Rose Garden" digi papers, I love them so... I added a few roses, and cheesecloth, and lots of stickles... a super quick make.. ( that's cos I take ages colouring an image in).
So, I hope you can  follow the fabulous inspiration from the MMCS team girlies...
All I need to do is enter this in...
1.Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes & hop
2.Crafty Boots- Anything goes
3.Creative creations - Anything goes
4.Fitztown - Anything goes
5.Lexi's creations - Anything goes
6.Challenges4everybody- Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by...
hugs xx

11 comments:

Ema M said...

Love the rustic feel and like you, using a sentiment as a focal point proves to be a challenge. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Good luck and we hope to see you again!

Ema
DT Coordinator

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, great layout and I love the sentiment.

Thank you for playing along with Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Claire said...

Lovely card and such a wonderful sentiment too. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
Xxxxx

TRACEY MO said...

What a very pretty card & great layout.
Thanks for joining us at lexi's creations

Tracey dt

Marilyn said...

I love this card! Fabulous papers!

fiona walker said...

Beautiful card with great papers thankyou for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations. Good luck fiona dt.x

Kaija said...

Such a pretty card!
Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.Gr.Kaija DT-member

Penny Odell said...

Beautiful Card!! Love the layers and colors. Thanks for joining the Fitztown Challenge.

Sande said...

This is fabulous one!
Thanks for joining our "Anything goes" challenge at Fitztown!
Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Sande xx
Fitztown DT

Judy McKay said...

Love your card. Lovely sentiment with a wonderful background. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week.