Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Monthly challenge -Love

Hey guys !! Happy New Year!
I'd like to kick off the new year with a card for a new challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop. the theme this month is "Love"
Here's what I came up with since my Mojo is still on holiday somewhere!!! 



Using Carta Bella's "Devoted" papers, I created something quick and simple....
The stamp is from Pure Innocence called " Bear hugs". she is coloured with my Spectrums, and I created a frame with white card , and my Spellbinders die "Diamond effects ", I dotted some coordinating pearls on the crossed points 


 The sentiment comes from the stamp set too.....I love it !
 So, that's my first for this tear , and I hope t be back with many more... and I do hope you lovely lot will be here to share them with me??
 So, I would like to wish you a happy and very healthy 2014!
just entering this in...
1.The Artistic Stamper- love is in the air
2.Flat friends - anything goes
3.One Crazy stamper - Anything goes
4.The Crafting cafe - Anything goes
5.Mema's Crafts - bingo ( stamped image, die cuts, pearls, markers)
6.Creative Card crew - Anything goes

 Hugs xxx

10 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Lis - I don't think your mojo has gone anywhere! Hugs, Claire x

craftytrog said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

Christine L said...

Happy New Year Lis...

I think you and I must be on the same wavelength.... I have my Pure Innocence stamps out on my desk at the moment... trying to decide which one to use. They are all so gorgeous. Think it must be our need for a bit of simplicity after the Christmas cards!

And you've created a fab card here... love your colouring - as always... and the papers are perfect with it!

Hugs
Christine x

Sammy said...

Happy new year!

This is so sweet! Love the colours and the image is adorable. With Dt hat on: Thank you for joining in with the challenge at the Crafting café. Sammy-x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Such a sweet little card! Thanks so much for playing in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Emma Canning said...

Aww this is such a cute card - love the image and those gorgeous papers xx Thanks so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

Lesia Cook said...

Absolutely adorable! Your mojo is working full force. My girls and I would like to wish you a wonderful New Year and to thank you for taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the draw.

haththi said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

perfectly4med said...

Gorgeous little card - even if your mojo is still on a festive break ;)

Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe this month and good luck!

Neil

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck.
Mags
x