Pages

Followers

Monday, 13 January 2014

Scribble & scrap - Anything goes

Hey gang!! how are ya??!
Well, we clearly survived the weekend, wow, it just flies by, doesn't it?? 
I have a card to share.. but first, I wanted to ask if you caught the new Spectrum Noir pencils on C&C on Saturday??? 
Now the secret is out I can share my cards using these fabby pencils!!Yay! 
You might have spotted my poochy pink card a couple of posts ago?? Well, that was my first using the new Spectrum Noir Pencils....
Here's another.



So, here is my Be Bunny "Peek-a-boo" card.. coloured with the new pencils, and blended with Sansador....
the little Poppy Stamps party lantern die is so cute, I dotted a few pearls on to finish . Being a CHA sample, I wanted the focus to be on the image , so nothing fussy added...
The papers, I cannot recall... All I do know is that I have had them for ages.. and my resolution for the year is to get these used up.. and buy no more till I have made a big dent in the stash I have... (hahhaha) 



So, I really hope you got yours??? Keep popping by, as I have lots more pencils sample s to share, some of which are on Kraft. I LOVE how they work on Kraft...
I would just like to enter the following....
1.Scribble & scrap - Anything goes
2.Squirrel & the Fox- New stuff (pencils)
3.Yumi & Fumi - Anything goes
4.Gem of a challenge - Something new (pencils)
5.Our Creative Corner- No more shopping sins (papers)
6.Suzy Bee's - Cute & sweet
 Thanks for joining me this morning... leave me a comment if you ordered the pencils, I can pop by and see your work too when you get yours..
 hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Lovely colouring and I like that bit of bling in the corner!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one super card hun just love it hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Design, thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love it if joined us again next week for another super challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little bunny and I love the pink (my favourite colour)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring with the new pencils certainly looks wonderful :-)
    The clean layered design is fab for showing off the sweet image too.
    I have made the same resolution to sue up some old DP but it didn't stop me splashing out on some new stuff too - oops!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 11: cute and sweet - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tis gorgeous hon... loving the look that your new pencils are giving! And I THINK (don't quote me..) that the paper is from Papermania, as I THINK I have it upstairs somewhere! LOL! And resolutions???? NO NO NO... not in this house! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute! Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty!
    I love my Spectrum Noirs and just received that same paper pad you used here, too! :)
    Love that the focus is on the image, since it was colored beautifully, nothing to distract me.
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card!Fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining us for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade! Sheena B (Team Fumi).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how adorable! Your colouring is fab - I am desperately saving up for those gorgeous new pencils (luckily my family is happy to eat cheap soup and home-baked bread lol!)

    Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so cute! Thanks for joining YFH~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous lis.super cute bunny and your colouring with the pencils is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and pretty. Fab colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet image, and so prettily coloured. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the way you've allowed the image to be the main focus - too many elements often spoil a good make. Love the look of those pencils too!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Juliax

    ReplyDelete