Pages

Followers

Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Sugarbowl - Colour Inspiration

Hello my love;lies.... today is my first post over the year with my Sugarbowl DT card!! 
the lovely Karen has chosen a piccy for a color inspiration challenge...  and this is how it turned out... 



Now, once a gain I have used digi papers, these are "Love story" by Echo park, and a sketch from "The Sketchy Challenge" . the stamp is a Leanne Ellis called "Wish" .She is coloured with my Spectrum markers & pencils
Skin: TN4,3,2FS4,PP2,Pencils6,9,89,29
Hair:TN1,GB1,8,10
Wings:IB1&2
Dress:PP6,4,2,IG4,IG6,2,PP2
Background:BGR4-1,blender


I added some lace, a sentiment from Tiddly inks , and used my Fabulous Phlox die from MB.... are you fed up of seeing ti yet???
So, check out the rest of the amazingly talented DT and give the challenge a whirl. up fir grabs is some lovely Sugar Nellie rubbah!!!!Just remember you MUST use a Sugar Nellie stamp to qualify.... 
I would like to enter this in the following.... 
1.Going grey with scrap creations - fav embellishment(die cuts)
2.Loves rubber stamps - Use lace
3.Card Mania - Angels or fairies
4.Eureka stamps - Anything goes
5.Deep Ocean - Fantasy
6.Crafting Cafe - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by... Be right back!!! 
 hugs xxx



10 comments:

  1. Morning hon..

    A gorgeous card as always.... but you got away without using that dastardly coral which I so struggled with!! LOL!

    Loving that little TLC sentiment... any idea what it's called?

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lis, gorgeous colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lis.stunning serene image and I love the pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Absolutely love the background. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, such a pretty design and colours!
    I'm not sick of the phlox die yet, it just makes me want to buy it even more each time I see it!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and you've coloured her so well! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job. I love your card. The flowers are awesome. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great coloring, Thanks for joining on the fun on our use Lace Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps, I loved your project super cute! I hope to see more of your amazing creations in future chalenges! Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is so fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete