Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Crafty Sentiments inspiration-Lilly Fairy

Hello and good morning.... I am so glad you are up early , I have a busy ol' day here on my blog.... 
First up is my next Crafty Sentiments Inspiration card, and I think I chose a real cutie for this one!!!
This is Lilly Fairy from the Lollipop Dreams collection.... 


I have teamed her up with "Fairy Belle" papers from Jodie Lee, added lots of flowers from my stash, some pearls, Stardust stickles and a sentiment from TLC....


I coloured her up with my Spectrums pens & pencils...
Skin: FS4,6,TN3,2
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB3,
Dress & flowers:PP6,5,4,2,1,CR7,CG3,DG3
Background:BT1&2,IG4,1
Pencils:29,30,31,39,61,105,115,004
Now, I hope you will hope on over to Crafty sentiments, they have had some adorable new releases this week... so sweet!!
All that's left for me to do is enter this in..
1.Card Mania - use a sentiment
2.Crafting from the heart - use flowers
3.Totally Papercrafts - Spring
4.Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
5.Robyn's Fetish - Fairies, elves or sprites
6.Creative Fingers - anything goes

Thanks for popping by, I do hope you can linger, I have something just as pink and lovely up next !!
Catch then!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Absolutely love the colors with the Fairy Belle papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful entry! Thank you for sharing. Leona (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeously beautiful and pretty.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun love it and thanks so much for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hope to see u again real soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,fantastic colouring thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful and cute card. I love these little details.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog ~ Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Was My Fave Of The Release And Congrats On Top Three At Card Mania

    ReplyDelete