Pages

Followers

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Crafty Sentiments inspiration post

Hello and goood morning to you!
I am mega excited to be sharing my next post with you...I can now reveal that I am a member of the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration team!! Yay! ..
 so, what did I choose for my first creation??
 Benson the Bear....


The papers are Designs by Dani "Blowing  Kisses", the image is a dig version of Benson the bear "Bundle of hearts" , ( you can get him in rubber too!).. 
I wanted to blow him up, to fill my card front, and I have coloured him up with my spectrum markers & pencils 
Fur: EB1,GB2,GB8.10,EB5, pencils 109 88 
Hearts:DR7,6,4,CR7,
Background:EB2 & 1 



I can't tell you how much I love going back in with the pencils, the detail is fabulous!!! I have used my brush tips on GB8,10,EB3 & 5, then dotted to blend and add texture, then added strokes with the pencils ...
now, there's gonna be lots more cute stuff from Crafty Sentiments , so keep your eyes peeled!!! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Hazlenuts PPC- Use patterned paper
2.Paper shelter - Be my valentine
3.Creative inspirations - love 
4.Deep ocean - love is all around
5.Creative Corner - From the heart
6.Fussy & Fancy - be my Valentine
 thanks for popping by... I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs xxxx


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT, I believe you will be a fab designer with your talent and skills. Fabulous, sweet card, LOVE your coloring. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a LOVE-ly creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Aboard Sorry Only Just Leaving A Comment Busy Busy But Had To Say What A Stunning Card This Is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT posyt - very well deserved this card is lovely - such fabulous colouring of this little bear - a really cute image - thank you so much for playing along at TPS this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww such a cute bear and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with our 'Be my Valentine' challenge at TPS this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. how gorgeous is this little fella...what great colouring skills


    thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab valentine's card. Colouring is fantastic and i love papers. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the image is so well coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete