Pages

Followers

Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Good morning!! Happy Valentines day my lovelies......!!!
 I hope cupid has remembered you today.... and if not, you knows I luv ya!! Right???? 
So, I have posted all this week... I know shocker!!! and you may have spotted a common theme??? 
Yep... luuurrrvvvveeee! 
Today is no exception!
this is the card I gave to my Hubby.....



Giggle... he's awesome, no???
 I had to have this when I saw it on my crafty friend "Squirrels " blog... I would have to wait for the postie to bring me him in rubber... and you know I am impatient, doncha???? 
luckily, you can get him in digi over at Squigglefly...yay!!!!!!
so... you know what happened next???? 
 I have printed him off and coloured him with my spectrum markers and pencils.... I used my fishtail flag dies to cut out a contrast strip, and the sentiment, which is using the Love Letters font.
Skin:FS6,CR3,5 pencil 009,29
Suit:TB4,3,BT4,2,67,69,70,75
Cape:DR7,5,CR7
Background:IG6,4,2,


so, there you have it... finito!! The stitches are hand drawn in by the way.
So, that ends the love series for me this time.. hehe!
That means I can enter this in...
1.Crafting by designs -Love
2.Creative moments - Anything goes/love
3.Fab N Funky - Valentines/love
4.The Male Room - Valentine
5.Sisterhood of Crafters - Love
6.Cardz 4 Guys - Truly, madly, deeply
thanks for joining me this week.... and I hope wherever you are you haven't been touched by this awful weather!
Take care!!
Hugs x


14 comments:

  1. Ha ha I had to laugh, what a strange but wonderful image and I love the way you have coloured him.
    Happy Valentine's Day !
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun,this made me chuckle,looks like my other half he he,brilliant my friend,love the colours too hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... OMG this is so cute and your coloring is awesome! This card no doubt brought a BIG smile to hubby's face! Well done!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. rof.... oink oink... bet your hubby was pleased!! Fabbie colouring of this wonderful fun image Lis... as always!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fun Valentine card - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is wonderful! The image is brilliant and really made me laugh! So beautifully coloured too! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really fun image! Thank you for joining us in The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great fun card, sharing your romance. Your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lol so stunning lis.i really love the super cute pig ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh lol so stunning lis.i really love the super cute pig ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure your super hero loved it. Your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for playing long at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny, wish I could colour that well. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous fun card, thank you for playing at Creative Moments
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh my, what a funny image and your coloring is super!! Thank you for playing with us at Cresative Moments this time!! Hope to see you again, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete