Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Mo's Digital pencil Challenge- Favourite colour combo

Hello my lovelies!! 
I'm back once again to share my next DT creation for Mo's Digital Pencil.... this week the theme is chosen by Nela , is "your favourite colour combo"... Well, those of you that know me know I LOVES me PINK!!! But as for combo's well Blue & brown are amongst my first choices.
here's my blue & brown card...

Now this is "Broked", isn't he a darling???? I have coloured him with my spectrum pens &pencils...I have used my pencils to add extra detail to the hair & clothing!
Skin: Fs4,6,TN3,2,PP2
Hair GB2,8,10,EB3,
Pj's: IG4,BT1-6,GB5,CT1
Pencils 35, 91,100,1110,104,008,009,63,67,69

 The papers are My Minds Eye - Record It - Follow your heart... boy these are lush!!!!! I wrapped around some twine, and finished with a button.


now, what are the fav colour combo's for the rest of Mo's awesome DT gang??? Go check them out... and I would LOVE to see yours...
Now, all I need to do is enter this in the following..
1.Sister Act - Anything goes
2.Quirky Crafts - pile it high 
3.Squirrel & the Fox- Anything spooled 
4.Color me creative - anything goes
5.Totally Gorjuss - strings the thing
6.Creative Inspirations - its a boy thing
Thanks for joining me today, its always a pleasure to have your company, and receiving such encouraging words!!
 hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lis!! Yes...you DO love you some pinks!! I've noticed that about you!! (Me too, by the way!) But, these blues and browns are delicious!!! And what a fabulous card! Your coloring is brilliant!! And those papers are perfect!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, that little boys expression is classic. Love your image colouring too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and love the twine / button combo !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh stunning coring hun with beautiful detail hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis, this is just adorable! Love the blue and brown, perfect combo for this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Lis! Love those colours, too and of course these delicious papers from MME! Stunning colouring as well!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, what an adorable image, Lis! I love his sad expression, poor little chap - I hope he has a crafty mum who can mend his aeroplane lol! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete