Pages

Followers

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Mo's Digital pencil Challenge - "J" is for......

Howdy fellas!!! 
 thanks for popping back today... I have another busy morning... This time I want to share my next make for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge , where   has chosen "J" is for.... In this case I have chosen "Joy".... 
I just adore this image, its truly the cutest ever!! It's called "Love Ya!" she sure loves that bear!!

                            
  I have coloured her up with my Spectrums..
Skin:TN4,3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:EB1,GB2,8,10
Top:IG£,PP6,5,4,2,
Dress: BT7-1,IG4
Bear: BG6,4,2,Pencil 120&109



I  have used the fabulous Memory Box corner bow die, and my Martha Stewart heart punch. The papers are Carina Gardner Rose Garden digi's. The sentiment is my own , using the 2peas Dragonfly font.
So, what else can you think of that starts with "J", now thats a challenge in itself!!! pop over and check out the inspiration from the rest of the amazing Mo's DT... and remember , you just need a Mo image to enter. We all have one or two of those , don't we?? 
I would like to enter mine in...
1.Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
2.OSAAT- Anything goes
3.That Craft place - Valentine/love (hope this is ok?)
4.Kreativeinkauf- Hearts
5.Seema Crafts - Valentine/Love
6.Allsorts - love is in the air
 thanks as always for visiting me, and for your lovely comments... I hope to visit you real soon . Til then have a crafty good day!
Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. So very sweet - adorable image!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! Love the colors and design. Thanks 4 joining Challenges 4 Everybody and hope to see you back often.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too find so much joy in a hug from my teddy bear so your sentiment and beautiful image are perfect for one another. The very pretty pale colours in your papers enhance the purity and innocence of your image and I love the way you have used your pretty bow die to link the elements of this card.

    Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously done card, super cute Mo image & love your design!
    Good to see you join us for the One Stitch At A Time Challenge, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and lovely colors. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Good luck! Maggie (OSAAT DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie, Lis! Great papers and fantastic colouring!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie, Lis! Great papers and fantastic colouring!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG; Ilonka

    ReplyDelete