Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

My Mums Craft Shop - Buttons & ribbons

Hello my sweet friend! thanks for dropping in today... its time , once again for another theme over at My Mums Craft shop... and this time its "Buttons & Ribbons" 
I had to colour up another Stamping Bella stamp... I adore this couple...

Meet Emily & Ryan under the umbrella.... coloured with my Spectrums, and the background was created using a cloud template, and some ink and a sponge!
The sentiment comes with the stamp, and I added a swirly bow die cut, which I think is like a long ribbon??? No??? I added a couple of buttons from stash!!  Thats it, complete! 



So, please check out the rest of the creations on these theme from the awesome DT girls!! there is lots of new goodies arriving all the time... so go treat yourself... you know you deserve it!!
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Amusing Challenge - Anything goes
2.Glitter & Sparkle - bright colours
3.OSAAT - Girly
4.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes
5.Paper Shelter - punches or dies
6.Diva's by designs - Rubber stamps only
thanks for joining me today... please come again son!
Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. I recently saw this image for the first time and thought how great it was, I am so pleased to see it on your card. The colours are wonderful and those papers are to die for!!! Such a lovely card.

    Thank yo so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never earlier seen that lovely image. You have colored it so beautifully and I love your design paper. Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter. Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with great coloring of that sweet couple...thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the stamp and the colours.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colouring, love this image, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis...

    I NEED that image!! LOL! And you've made such a fab job of this card... i love everything about it... particularly the PINK!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.really gorgeous design and I love the fabulous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this image and your colouring is fabulous hun!
    A gorgeous colourful design too :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowee! a fabulous card!!! love everything about this... the papers, the colouring, the sentiment - and that image is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Glitter n Sparkle..Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now isn't this image and sentiment just lovely !! I do love it and your colouring is AWESOME...WOW !!

    What a wonderful card to give or receive (or keep!)

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time for our Girly Challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! Your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for joining our Bright, Funky Colours challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Wishing you the best of luck in the draw!

    We have a new challenge starting tomorrow - I hope you come back and join us again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete