Pages

Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Spots & Stripes

Hey Guys! Good to see ya!!!
 Its the weekend, and I will be busy at work as this goes live.... Yeah, working weekends sucks..(sigh)
Still, its time for another monthly theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop challenge. Its time to show us your "Spots & Stripes"
Here's something quick I rustled up, as I hadn't realised the 1st of Feb was THIS weekend..Yikes!!!!


This is "Talk nerdy to me" from A La Modes, colour with my Spectrums. the papers are basic Grey "Serendipity & sunshine" , and the sketch is based on the latest MFT sketch 
The die is a Fishtail flags layers die, and the sentiment is from the stamp set.


Anyhow, all you need is some spotty & stripey paper and you can enter ....and there's a fab prize as always up for grabs. go check out the DT inspiration here..... 
All I need to  do is enter this in..... 
1.Alphabet challenge - "Z" is for Zesty
2.MFT - Sketch 161
3.Crafty Catz - Anything goes
4.QKR Stampede - Anything goes
5.Sister Act - Anything goes
6.4 Crafty chicks -Anything goes
 thanks for popping by today... have a great weekend..
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, colorful card for this awful weather. Love the papers. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and bright, fresh colours. You say you rustled it up quickly, I take all day to make something like this, lol. I need more practice I think.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.fab bright papers adnd colours and I love the fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image and sentiment are superb. I love the papers and design of your card.Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck and join us again.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Lis, I love the layout and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fun colors and image. Love your design. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. Love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete