Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - I absolutely adore you!

Good morning my crafty friends! I have another make to share with you for My Mums Craft Shop this time, as its a free week, I jumped at the chance to use my new Die-namics zipper die set...


So ,here it is, VERY CAS... I know!!!... but these stunning My Minds Eye Record It "Follow your heart" papers were all I needed!
I created the zipper inset with the die set, using brown & Kraft cardstock, the contrasting paper was simply the reverse cut out! Genius!!! I grabbed a gold jump ring, and added a star charm , which is included in the die set.
I urge you to pop over and check out the new stuff arriving in Kitty's store MMCS... and wait til you see whats coming soon... oh my word!!!!!
The dt gang will keep you updated as they get to share their stunning creations!
I would like to enter this in...
1.Cas on Sunday - masculine card
2.A little bit crafty - man up!
3.Crafty Hazlenuts PPC- Use patterned paper
4.Feeling crafty - dies or punches
Thanks for joining me today... I have sooo much going on at the mo', and I can't wait to share..
Take care!
Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card and what a great die, popping over there right now !
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funky Lis....was eying that die set up!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fab is this?! Think that die may have to make a trip into my shopping basket soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, so unusual.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge (Feeling Crafty) good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your masculine card!
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card. Love the zip die!

    Thanks for joining this months challenge at A little Bit Crafty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete