Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Love/ Valentines

Good morning to you... Sorry for the scarcity in posts.I have been busy at work this week as we have been short on staff. 
To be honest I had this card made up for my post over at My Mum's Craft Shop, because I got my themes mixed up.. What a life saver!!!
So, the theme this week is "Valentines/Love".. and I had to use these Sunny Day Doodles Love It stamps from MFT again.... they are so quick and easy!!!



The papers are My Mind's Eye "Cupids Arrow", I had chance to use up my paper scraps, and I finished with a couple of the embellishment hearts , which area bargain at £1 a pack!!! 
Please keep your eyes on the MMCS blog this week, and find a little love inspiration from the rest of my teamies!!! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Calendar - love is all round
2.Fantasy Stampers - Love & Cherish
3.Hiding in my craft room - super scraps Saturday
4.My Sheri crafts - Valentine
5.Open minded challenges - love 
6.Sunflower fields - Valentines /hearts
 thanks for dropping by... Hopefully I will have lots more to share real soon!! hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this card. Nice and clean. Thanks for linking up with us over at MSC this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use up your odd n ends, a girl after my own heart.( Just realised what I wrote LOL)
    A great card to share with us at Fantasy Stampers this time, good lick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Great colors :)
    Thank you for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs.
    Hugs, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the large sentiment and the fun fonts! Great card, thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, good luck and I hope you join us again!!

    sharla~dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant design and great sentiment to finish off your card. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the layout and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I said previously on another blog post, stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck and hope to see you next time. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is neat. I like the mix of papers. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great use of the DP!!! Love that image as well. very cool layout!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that stamp! What a fantastic card. Love all the DPs!! Fantastic design!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, wonderful card. Thanks for sharing at OMCF.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning lis.i love the image and your design and papers are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an exceptional talent, Lis! Each design you create is a perfect gift for someone. Anyway, are you forming specific themes every month? That is really cool. I love it.

    Clint Shaff

    ReplyDelete