Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Polly loves perfume!

Good morning!!
Today I am sharing a card which is in our "Free" week over at My Mum's Craft Shop... 
I saw this fabby stamp used by a fabulous crafty friend the lovely Lisa, and I remembered I had her, and hadn't inked her up yet!!!! Gasp!!!!


So, this is "Polly loves Perfume" from the Uptown girls range at Stampin' Bella
I have used some digi papers from Fancy pants called "Hopscotch"...
I added a smidge of lace, and used a fab sentiment from TLC....



Polly is coloured up with my Spectrums ..
 Skin: TN3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:TN1,GB2,8,10
Dress:GB1,3,5,8
Sofa: BT6-1 DG3,CG4
Background: IG1&2, TN1
I think the sentiment fiishes it off perfectly.
please pop over to the MMCS blog, for a little more inspiration every day this week.. you will LOVE what you find!!
I wanna just enter this in ..
1.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes
2.Cute Card Thursday - Something new (stamp)
3.Card & Scrap - Use stamps
4.One Crazy Stamper - Anything goes
5.Crafters Cafe - Ribbon &/or lace
6.Sister Act - Anything goes
thanks for popping by...I have lots to share this week, including some news..
Stay tuned!!!

11 comments:

  1. Love this card! The Bellas are great and you did this one proud with your fab colouring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and colours - love the Uptown Girls. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautifully colourd image looks fab against the big bold layers and now I have another stamp on my wish list!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.those colours are fabulous and I love the gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I too am guilty of having a few un-inked stamps!!
    Your card is beautiful, I love the colours you used.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card! I love how you have coloured the image! such a fun image also!the papers you've chosen are great! thank you for joining us this week in our always anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Unni A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the stamp :=)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and scrap
    DT-Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card...love all the layers. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete