Pages

Followers

Monday, 10 February 2014

Spectrum noir pencils - a little Be Bunni Love

Good morning guys! Happy Monday!!
I am sharing a quick card today, this was one of my first samples using the new Spectrum Noir pencils, and the lovely Be Bunni "love" images.... 


 I am so sorry I can't remember the pencils I used, I wrote them on the samples , and forgot to keep them for myself ..lol!
 I do know that I added all my shades of pencil, then blended with sansador, any blending fluid will do the trick...!!
Just a quick circle card, these fab stamps are a lovely big size, and really easy to colour... I just finished with a die cut and a sentiment ... I would like to enter this in...
1.Addicted to stamps - hearts 
2.OSAAT - Love 
3.Robyn's Fetish - animals or birds
4.The Squirrel & the fox- love 
 thanks for dropping in this morning... I am off to get ready for a quick run... yep, you read that right...run!!!! 
I will be back with more lovely dovey stuff tomorrow!!
hugs xxxx

16 comments:

  1. This is just precious. Love those sparkly dangling hearts.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling, he looks fabulous! Your pinks look amazing with his grey tones. Seriously can't wait for mine to come in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lis this is absolutely stunning, the colours are fabulous , I just love Bebunni.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lis.i love your cas design and really sweet bunny ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww super cute hun! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, love the image and your fab colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The die on the left compliments the hearts on the LOVE-ly bunny image. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch199 With Love.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card! so cute and so sweet! thanks for playing with Robyn's Fetish challenges this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hon

    Oooh I LIKE!! Fabulous design.. loving circle cards and this is a gorgeous CAS way to use them! The pencils give a fab effect..

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! Love the shape, the colours and that cutie patootie bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Lis, your colouring is exceptional and I just love your whole creation :) :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT 'With Love' challenge and thank you for joining us. Hugs Jane, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card Love The Bunny .. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge *Animals Or Birds *
    Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore be bunni. Such a little cutie
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable little love bunny! Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete