Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 12 February 2014

You Rock My World!!!

Good morning to you all! Tis a soggy day here as I write up my post... I did plan to go for another run,but when I peeped out the window.. I quickly changed my mind!! hahaha! 
I have another love-dovey type card to day featuring a fab new image from All dressed Up... this fella is awesome!!


The papers are "Echo Park , head over heels " and the image is "You rock my world" , I have coloured him with my Spectrums 
Skin:TN2,3,4PP2,FS4
Top:BT6-1
Jeans:BGR5-1
Guitar &shoes:DR7,5,CR7,IG5,8,1
Background: EB2,1,BT1



I also used my die-namics fishtail flags  , the sentiment comes with the image... so a quick , easy card! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Artistic inspirations - Anything goes/Valentines
2.Card Mania - love is all around
3.Cheerful stamp pad - love / valentine 
4.Make my Monday - Love 
5.Melonheadz- love/ Valentine
6.Crazy Challenge - love is in the air

 Thanks, as always for joining me today... I have another lurrrvvve card tomorra! 
hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. He is awesome Lis, fantastic colouringxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and layout! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome too!!! Fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC make hun, love the colours, this image is so cool. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card!! He looks so awesome & cool!! It's the perfect guy card!! :))
    Hope you stay warm & dry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rockin' card. Love the pattern papers and the way you colored your image. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool, the colouring of the image is awesome! Thank you for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.fantastic colouring and i love the fab rocking image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, and your coloring is super!! Thank you for play with us at Artistic Inspirations this time, hope to see you next week! Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this super card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 79: love/Valentine, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete