Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Crafty Sentiments Inspiration card

Hello my lovelies...
 Fabulous to see you this morning.... I have been away again this past weekend, and am frantically catching up with my DT stuff!
Kicking off with today's make, an inspirational post for Crafty Sentiments 

This is "Oriental" , she is coloured with my Spectrums.
Skin:TN4,3,2,FS4,5,6
Hair:IG1,4,6,8,9,black
Dress:CR8,7,PP6,5,2,1,IG4
Parasol:LG4,2,1
Background:BT1&2,blender,IG2

 I have used Nitwits "Always & Forever " papers, and a selection of flowers dies and a punch 





I just dotted a few liquid pearls in tiny dots around the background for added interest. 
check out the Crafty Sentiments blog for lots more inspiration & adorable images !
I would like to enter this in the following challenges ;
1.That Craft place - Flowers &/or mother's day
2.Cute Card Thursday - girls, girls, girls
3.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
4.Cards Galore Encore - stamp or digi stamp
5.Emerald Faeries- Girly, pretty in pink
6.Crafts N me - Anything goes
 thanks for popping by, I will be back real soon! hugs x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Lis, you are liking the Orient I feel :o))
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love Nitwit Papers and the layout of your card shows them off perfectly. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #3 Use A Stamp Or Digi Anywhere On Your Project and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete