Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Happy birthday, Dad!

Hey guys... happy hump day!!
It was  my Dad's birthday yesterday, so I guess it safe to share his card now... lol! 
Now, he's a big fan of steam trains... however, you kinda run out of options over time , so I plumped for this sweet LOTV image... It was an art pad image which I coloured up myself..... I do love their boy stamps, I gotta say!!


Ok, the papers are digi... Basic Grey "Clippings"... and the image is "Mans best friend" , coloured with my Spectrums
Hat: Ig4,6,9,10
Skin:TN3,2,FS4
Jeans:BGR5,4,3,1
Dog& Bench; GB2,8,10,BG4
Shirt:TN6,GB5,3,EB2&1
Grass:
DG4,CG4-1,LG5,4,3,
Background:IB1&2 ,blender


The sentiment is computer generated , and I just added a button to finish ..
 So, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Crafting from the heart- spots or stripes/anything goes
2.The Squirrel & the Fox - book inspiration (Huckleberry Finn)
3.Cards Galore - use a stamp
4.Flat Friends - Cards for men
5.Allsorts - all about the boy
6.hiding in my craft room - lets get digi
 Thanks for joining me today.. I have not one but 2 posts tomorrow... oooh the excitement!!lol! xx

8 comments:

  1. Dear card,sweet image and great colouring thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! Hope your Dad had a GREAT B-day. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card for the guys Lis and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card - the colouring is stunning - I bet your Dad loved it :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends - have a lovely weekend, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning male card lis.fabulous design and image and i love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Fabulous, Love it! Wonderful card, what a great digital you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love your coloring. Congrats on your top 3 win at the squirrel & the fox! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete