Pages

Followers

Friday, 21 March 2014

In The pink Challenge - Kiddies corner

Hey guys!! its Friiiiday!!
The weeeknd is almost upon us , and there is a fab new challenge up over at In The Pink , the theme is "kiddies corner". this is a creation for a child or baby, and remeber , your creation has to be mostly PINK
I had to join in on this one.... here's mine....



I had to use this adorable rocking horse image from LOTV , coloured with my markers . The papers are so glittery and yummy... I used a sentiment from Jellypark , and added lots of flowers from my stash. I think the oval is Spellbinders floral oval.... and the flourish is Cherry Lynn.



That's it really, sweet and pink, and perfect !! hehehe... so all I need to do is enter this in ..
1.In The Pink - Kiddies corner
2.Stampin' for the weekend- Anything goes
3.Diva's by design - flower power
4.The Shabby Tearoom - Anything goes
5.Milk, Coffee - At least 2 flowers
6.613 Avenue Create - anything goes/ flowers
Thanks for poppng by... I will be back real soon...
Have a great weekend..
 hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Lis, beautiful embellies.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, sweet card and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Lis. Gorgeous papers and amazing colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, I love the image, beautiful colouring! Thank you for sharing it with Divas by Design and good luck, hugs Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is just so gorgeous Lis... loving the fabbie LOTV image (who wouldn't?)... and another OOOOOH to those gorgeous papers.... which are?????? I need to know!! LOL!

    Thanks for joining in with us again at In The Pink... it's good to know you're still around!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete